Like what you see? Here's how to get your custom creation!!!

The creations I have included on my blog are all cuties that I have done or am working on currently! If you like what you see I am happy to build them for you! Otherwise I LOVE custom orders and would be happy to create your own cuties!

I accept cash, money order, or I can invoice you through paypal for most major credit cards!

Contact me: zoeysblossoms@yahoo.com

**I add new pics everyday! Stay tuned!







Sunday, August 22, 2010

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hello all! Please hang in there with me as I am developing this blog! I will get pics updated, my store up and going, and blogs with specials posted asap! I have some really fun up and coming events that I will inform everyone about in the event notices off to the left hand side of the blog. I am really excited about this and can't wait to see it develop!

Thanks for your understanding and patience! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment