Like what you see? Here's how to get your custom creation!!!

The creations I have included on my blog are all cuties that I have done or am working on currently! If you like what you see I am happy to build them for you! Otherwise I LOVE custom orders and would be happy to create your own cuties!

I accept cash, money order, or I can invoice you through paypal for most major credit cards!

Contact me: zoeysblossoms@yahoo.com

**I add new pics everyday! Stay tuned!







Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to Zoey's Blossoms!!!

I am so excited to get things going! My little girl Zoey has been my inspiration for my new business! I create unique designs and use only high quality products. I only sell what I would want for my own little girl! Included with bows and flowers I also have bracelets and tutus for all ages!

I have tons of different ideas to pursue to spread the word and share my work!

First I would like to introduce BOW SHOWS! If you would like free bows and bracelets and discounts on other products like tutus let me know! My contact information is listed and I would love to schedule a girl day with you! I have door prizes for your guests and would be happy to help supply treats! Email: zoeysblossoms@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment